Canada’s #1 Medical Alert Service.
Philips Lifeline is the first, largest, and industry leader medical alert services provider in North America with over 40 years of experience.
CPHC Lifeline is proud to partner with Philips Lifeline to provide the Philips Lifeline service throughout the tri-county of Lanark, Leeds & Grenville as well to the City of Kingston and surrounding area. CPHC takes comfort in knowing that our residents can continue to live confidently and independently in their homes with the reassurance that help is available 24/7 at the push of a button.
There’s a solution for you, whether you need the ‘go-anywhere’ protection of GoSafe, the automatic fall detection of AutoAlert, the peace of mind offered by HomeSafe, or an easy way to manage medications, Lifeline has you covered.
HOW DOES THE PHILIPS LIFELINE MEDICAL ALERT SERVICE WORK?
Why Choose Philips Lifeline?
- Philips Lifeline is recommended by doctors, nurses, and other professional caregivers
- All help calls answered in Canada
- Professional home installation
- All personal help buttons 100% waterproof
- Proven AutoAlert fall detection technology available
- No landline needed (wireless communicator available)