Foot health is important. Have your feet cared for by trained nursing professionals. Foot care includes assessment of general foot health, counseling, nail trimming, etc.
- Brockville: Senior Support Services (CPHC) building at 2235 Parkedale Ave.
- Athens: Mapleview Lodge, 745 hwy. #42E
- Cardinal: Legion Hall, 105 Legion Way
- Gananoque: 345 Herbert St.
- Prescott: Medical Centre, 555 King St. W.
Not able to drive to your foot care appointment? Just let us know if you require a drive at the time you are scheduling your appointment and we will arrange a drive for you through our transportation program.
Cost: $35.00 for initial visit/assessment; $28.00 per clinic visit. Payment is due at the time of your appointment. Additional fees apply if using our Transportation program.