Foot health is important. Have your feet cared for by trained nursing professionals. Foot care includes assessment of general foot health, counseling, nail trimming, etc.
- Brockville: Senior Support Services (CPHC) building at 2235 Parkedale Ave.
- Athens: Mapleview Lodge, 745 hwy. #42E – ON HOLD due to COVID-19
- Cardinal: Ingredion Canada Corp. at 4040 James St.
- Gananoque: Community Living Kingston & District building at 26 Mill St.
- Prescott: St. John’s Anglican Church Hall, 490 Centre St.
Not able to drive to your foot care appointment?Just let us know if you require a drive at the time you are scheduling your appointment and we will arrange a drive for you through our transportation program.
Cost: $35.00 for initial visit/assessment; $28.00 per clinic visit.Payment is due at the time of your appointment.Additional fees apply if using our Transportation program.