Offering monthly nutritious meals, social activities & friendly companionships for seniors and adults seeking opportunities for enjoyment and meeting people. The delicious noon-time meal is accompanied by activities such as games/cards, entertainment, or education sessions (i.e. healthy aging, fraud protection, safe winter driving, financial wellness, etc.)
Homemade Soup, Sandwiches, and Dessert: $ 8.00
Homemade Full Course Meal & Dessert: $10.00
Most special dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
Transportation, if required, can be arranged and is included in the cost.
- The Harbourview – 1st Friday of each month
- Wesleyan Church – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Bethel Christian Reformed Church – 4th Tuesday of each month
- Buell House Apartments (for tenants only) – 3rd Thursday of each month
- Algonquin (Library) – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Athens (Free Methodist Church) – 2nd Thursday of the month
- Athens Men’s Breakfast (Free Methodist Church) – 3rd Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m.
- Augusta Township (Public Library) – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Cardinal (Cardinal United Church and Anglican Church) – Last Tuesday of the month
- Delta (Delta Baptist Church) – 2nd Friday of the month
- Elgin (Community Centre) – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Gananoque (Curling Club) – 2nd Tuesday and 4th Thursday of the month
- Johnstown (United Church) – 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Maitland (MERC Hall) – 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Prescott (Legion) – last Thursday of the month
- Prescott Men’s Breakfast (Legion) – 1st Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m.
- Spencerville (St. Andrew’s Knox Presbyterian Church) – 2nd Thursday of the month
Clients are welcome to attend as many of our Diner’s Clubs each month as they so choose.