We believe healthcare professionals are key to identifying patients and clients who can benefit from CPHC Lifeline services and who may require such support for successful and secure community living. We also believe that CPHC Lifeline can be a valuable part of the solution to so many of the current challenges faced in healthcare today, such as lengths of stay, timely discharges, congested emergency departments, and resources for appropriate, cost-effective home supports.
Offer Your Patients a Personal, Caring Solution
Lifeline gives your patients the confidence and freedom to live on their own.
- There is always someone standing by to help whenever they need it.
- Lifeline is an affordable choice for your patients. Subscribers pay a low, one-time enrollment fee plus a monthly monitoring fee.
You have the security of knowing your patients can get help any time, day or night.
- We will quickly notify you if an accident has occurred, allowing you to keep track of each of your patients' conditions.
Lifeline eases the transition from hospital care to home care.
- Subscribers are able to live in the homes that they love, which can eliminate institutionalization in an expensive alternative, such as a nursing home or remaining in hospital care.
- Lifeline helps to deliver quality home care and is essential to ensure continued care.
- Lifeline also helps to reduce costs through timely and proper intervention.
Lifeline puts technology to work for your patients.
- We use communication technology to get closer to your patients, in order to decrease possible loneliness and isolation.
- Lifeline Monitors are highly trained and deliver caring responses to patient calls and requests. Continuous training ensures that Lifeline Monitors have the skills they need to offer not just response but reassurance.
- They also have the knowledge to call for appropriate help - whether it's a neighbour or an ambulance.
Lifeline Monitors also have a wealth of information about patients' special needs and interests when they call. They are sensitive to your patients' needs, likes and dislikes.